Monday, November 14, 2011

E-Design Pictures 9 Nov. 14th, 2011


1)

In this photo Andrew Gayda was able to capture this bug on the brick wall very well while blurring out the unimportant stuff and really captured the bug. I was able to adjust the lighting on / over the bug to enhance the bug, then I tried to merge the color of the bug with the wall. I couldn't do that so I changed some contrast settings & vibrance to create this. 



2)

In this picture I highlighted the edging of the tree along with a small branch with the leafs. I was able to change the color of the tree to make it glow with moss like feel. This wasn't the most interesting photo to alter, but I really made it stand out with the vibrance adjustment and contrast.



3)

This is more of a joke picture. Gayda took a picture of the water fountain and the bulldog. Believe it or not animals drink water, including dogs so what I did here was crop the bulldog out of its original photograph and paste it into the photo of the water fountain, while adding text. I didn't add any affects to this picture.



4) 

In this picture I took a cut off the bulldogs body and put in on the picture of the top of the gym. I made things dark trying to capture the color of the flag, but I couldn't figure that out. I put the bulldogs head in the corner with the opacity at 65% so its like a ghost, hovering in the darkness over the gym.



5)

In this one, I put in a lens flare to represent the sun beating down on the Toyota in the upper parking lot then some lighting effects to draw away form the other parts of the picture that aren't as important. This isn't the best edited photo, but it has enough effects that make a point.


I decided to edit these specific five photos because they had an artistic background and feel to the eye. These looked like very bright photos that needed lighting adjustments and improvement. 


No comments:

Post a Comment