Thursday, September 29, 2011

E-Design Creature Shop 4 Sept, 29, 2011

What did I learn from this project:
I learned how to rotate in image not only by degrees, but a complete flip to mirror another image. I originally was going to draw a freehand truck just for the heck of it, when I decided to cut that image out, copy+pasted the same image on a new layer, and flip it to create the ears / eyes of the Joker. I learned how to use the lasso tool, flip and text tool.

What did I struggle with:
Mainly the idea of adding head and a body. I decided that if I added a body with legs, it would draw away from the head of the image.

How do I feel about the outcome of the image:
I feel proud of the outcome. My intentions weren't on creating the creature shop image, but as it turned out, with some color and creativity, the creature was born.





No comments:

Post a Comment