Thursday, October 6, 2011

E-Design 3D Car 5 Oct 6th, 2011

There isn't a clear reason as to why I chose the SmartCar as my 3D car drawing. It just seamed easy to draw a smaller car. The less difficult the car, the lest frustration I would have drawing it. Somethings I learned about 3D drawing is that without correct and accurate shading, its not a real 3D image. I still lack the skill of shading so it looks good, I shade in a straight line so its not accurate to the original picture shade. Putting s smart car near an explosion makes everything more epic then is should be. An explosion itself is epik, let along a smartcar along side it. As for a final outcome, it came out better then expected. Just a regular car on a black background is dumb, but adding interesting background is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment