Monday, September 12, 2011

E-Design Image Blending 1 Sept. 12th, 2011

What did I learn from this project: 
When I learned on this project is how to mess around with the different layers, changing lighting effects, making things sharp and really using that magic wond. Just placing a single image on a dark background seems really out of place to by adding some lighting effects to make it blend in with the background, it really makes it sync better.

What did I struggle with:
I struggled with the different layers. Sometimes I would go to edit a layer, when it wasn't selected so it either deleted, changed color or shape and size. Really made my cmd+z more then I should.

How do I feel about the final outcome:
Sense the project was something that I was to design all on my own on my own thoughts I think the outcome was better then if I was told to make something rather then what I wanted. So, yes I believe the outcome was great


1 comment: