Wednesday, September 14, 2011

E-Design Nightscape 2 Sept. 14th, 2011

Describe the theme you chose and describe your intent:
Like my prior project I chose a outer space theme with random objects in space, like a tree & a dog. My intent was to make the earth and the moon seem like 2 different planets from the dogs perspective. I added a beam of lights to represent the weird outer space occurrences that we see from earth. The cloudy / dark background was a neat lighting effect


What was it like to work on a black canvas and use lighting effects: 
I didn't work on the black background until the end, when I added the clouds which added a different look to the whole thing. When I discovered the added effects like stroke or pattern overlat etc... It really made the clouds bold which made it seem almost 100% space, without the tree and dog.


Had you ever done anything like this before in Photoshop:
I did skip this project to do the Image Blending project so, if that didn't count, my photoshop skills are limited to GIMP and PHOTO POS PRO.



for some reason its colored white so its hard to read.






No comments:

Post a Comment