Monday, December 5, 2011

E-Design Random Five 11 Dec 5th, 2011


This was a fun project, we were told to have a friend list off five things to merge into on photo. I was partnered with 2 people. Jack N and Dylan B. I had Jack do Kobe Shoes, a steak, include a football, a picture of David Ortiz up to bat and a bulldog. I had Dylan do Blake Griffen, a golf ball, Madison Square Garden, a football and batman. Jake had me do iPods, iTunes, an old Ford, the desert and pineapples. I put the iTunes logo ontop of the sun so it gives off a lighting effect, and then made the iPods outer space / the sky above the desert. Then I removed the wheels on the truck to replace them with the pineapples. This was a great project that really made me think about how to combine different images into something comical. That was what I was going for, a comical out look. They all came out nice.

MINE


JAKE


DYLAN



No comments:

Post a Comment