Monday, December 19, 2011

E-Design Favorite Things 12 Dec 19th, 2011

In this project we were to think of some of our favorite things, from food, items, location or people. In this project, I only had a few things, but these things makes me happy. For a background I chose a large multi-red colored background with the Boston Res Sox emblem in the center. To the right I had a baseball, which represents my favorite sport, as the Red Sox is my favorite sports team. Bellow that I have a basketball which is a sport I like to watch because it is always action packed, and is always fun to watch. Over lapping the the basketball in the bottum in the STEAM logo, which is an online gaming platform that hosts my favorite games of all time, Counter-Strike. I have been playing CS sense 2002. The last CSS game to be released was Counter-Strike: Source in 2004, but in 2011 VALVe announced CSGO, Counter-Strike Global Offensive which is the newest installment of the CS franchise. CSGO is currently in a closed beta stage with a limited amount of users partaking in the beta. I am fortunate enough to have a beta key, and to be the only person is Vermont with a CSGO beta key. The beta was released on the 30th or November. Now, its December 19th and I'm still playing the game. Its a great game, anyway. On the image I included the LA Lakers logo because they are my favorite basketball team. Over lapping the Red Sox emblem I have the outline of Vermont with the text "VERMONT" along the side of it. Lastly, I added a pizza along with a pizza hut logo, as I hate pizza, but I will never deny a pizza from pizza hut. As for my last addition, I have my blog banner at the top of this image. I don't really enjoy blogging, but I enjoy photoshop. I have downloaded the free trial of photoshop that expires christmas day, but I was told I would be getting a key for photoshop for christmas, buts that not big deal :/

No comments:

Post a Comment