Tuesday, January 10, 2012

E-Design The Final (1) 13 Jan 10th, 2012

We have been given the project of taking 3-5 images that we own that could use some touch ups to make them look nice. To complete the final you have to upload the beginning and end product of the pictures to show and explain how we touched up the images.

Original. 
Notice all the white spots on the lefts, the shirts and the faces. Also notice virbance of the photo as it is very dull. I wanted to remove those white dots as well as made some of the red stick out more, while adding a deeper color to the whole photo.

Final.
Here I removed most of the brightness, and then changed the vibrance and the tone of the photo to make it have a more real touch. Also, the ceiling is no longer yellow its the original white. This photo came out super clear which is what I wanted in the first place. I patched all the white spots on the face shirts, but I also touched up my brothers leg. He was sun burnt on this trip as you can tell in the original photo by looking at this left leg. I used one of the burning tools to remove it, but I ended using the sharpen tool. I like the end result much better then the original one because it has that 2011/2012 photo quality to it, rather then the 2001 photo quality to it.
I gave this picture to my mother because she loves the cape cod and she also loves this picture. She just recently found this picture in November and she wanted it on the computer to save if she lost it. Now she has it.

No comments:

Post a Comment