Tuesday, January 10, 2012

E-Design The Final (2) Jan 10th, 2012

We have been given the project of taking 3-5 images that we own that could use some touch ups to make them look nice. To complete the final you have to upload the beginning and end product of the pictures to show and explain how we touched up the images.

Original.
This was a very recent photo, I believe in July. So the quality was pretty good to begin with, but there were some spots on my pants, my cousins shirt and on the walls. 

Final.
I sharpened up the white spots while pulling some of the bright red feel out of my brothers shirt. That pulls your eyes away from the shirt to focus on the photo as a whole. I made is somewhat darker around our bodies, but the final outcome has some decent quality's to it.
I'm giving this picture to my refrigerator only because that is the original resting place of this picture. My cousin went off to college last year and my brother goes to college next year so there time it limited to do things we would normally do together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment