Tuesday, January 10, 2012

E-Design The Final (3) Jan 10th, 2012

We have been given the project of taking 3-5 images that we own that could use some touch ups to make them look nice. To complete the final you have to upload the beginning and end product of the pictures to show and explain how we touched up the images.

Original.
This picture was pretty well taken considering it was takin in 1997. There wasn't much to fix other then the lighting and the contrast.

Final.
All I pretty much did was changed the contrast and the brightness.
I already gave this picture to my brother because he was my grandfathers #1 fan. My grandfather passed away in early 2010 so my brother really misses him. He has already put this picture on facebook and has already had some responses from the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment